CONTACT US FOR SEASONAL SPECIALS
GERMAN QUALITY AND SWISS PRECISION THRUSTERS
"Innovative Technology for the Marine Industry"
Yacht Thruster is a German quality/Swiss precision designed, engineered and tested system manufactured to provide durability and performance with almost triple the operating time of a comparative electric thruster system. 25 minutes an hour, plus a 3-year warranty. Yacht Thruster requires no maintenance other than bottom paint and the motor is completely sealed.
Virtually no resistance in the water
Tank testing proves that water resistance under power is less than .09% (nine hundredths) power loss, under sail is .05% (five hundredths) loss under sail compared to a tunnel thruster at 10% sail handicap, and equivalent to the drag of only a folding propeller. Click here to see the full results.
Yacht Thruster Nominal current usage (A)
Utilizes approximately ½ the amperage of an equivalent LBS thrust tunnel thruster and Minimizes battery consumption Yacht Thruster Nominal current as follows:
|130 Nominal current 140 (A)||180 Nominal current 187 (A)|
|230 Nominal current 120 (A)||300 Nominal current 175 (A)|
Yacht Thruster Advantages:
German Quality and Swiss precision
- Easy and fast to install like a thru-hull fitting
- Suitable for most boat types and hull shapes
- Flexible positioning on any place of the hull
- No fiberglass lamination required
- Minimal space required in boat interior
- Optimal efficiency and superior leverage due to ideal positioning
- Long run time due to water cooling
- Minimal noise due to precision machinery and external mounting
- Maintenance free (other than bottom painting)
- Can be easily retro fitted
- 3 year full guarantee
Yacht Thruster in Action...
German Laboratory Testing
Noise Level Comparison
Dual Thrusters in Action
Virtually no Effect on Performance